Watch the official trailer
From the team that brought the world Prince of Persia and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell comes
a sophisticated new franchise utilizing the power of next-gen technology for its complex action.
last descendant of a long family line of assassins.
The game takes place primarily in the Holy Land..It.consists.of.four.main.cities:.Jerusalem,.Acre,
are unlocked over the course of the game, .An.approximation.of.the.land.lying.between.these
areas is present in the game as "The Kingdom." The game's.developers.claim.the.environments
many people of different types,.and.as.the.player.interacts.with.his/her.environment,.the.people
around AltaÃ¯r respond in logical and predictable ways.
- The cycle of change and for the night.
- Tazhe technology vegetation, as in Far Cry 2.
- Several improvements that improve lighting, reflection and special effects.
- Improved fabric on clothing for the characters.
- Increase the distance rendering, allowing draws more detailed objects at large distances.
- A new architecture of AI, allowing to make the gameplay and missions more varied.
- Improved navigation NPC, including parkour acrobatics, which allows to make pressledovaniya more strained.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows ® XP / Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200 +
RAM: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista)
Hard disk space: 8 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Part 1 200mb
Part 2 200mb
Part 3 200mb
Part 4 200mb
Part 5 200mb
Part 6 200mb
Part 7 200mb
Part 8 200mb
Part 9 200mb
Part 10 200mb
Part 11 200mb
Part 12 200mb
Part 13 200mb
Part 14 200mb
Part 15 200mb
Part 16 42 mb